Strattera 10 mg | What is Strattera 10 mg Composition and Benefits?
Strattera 10 mg is a selective dopamine reuptake inhibitor (S–DRI). The chemical name for Strattera is atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is an attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder medication that affects the way your brain processes and stores information, helping control impulsive behaviour, improve concentration, reduce stress and increase focus.
Storage Of Strattera 10 mg
- Store Strattera 10 mg capsule at room temperature. Do not store it in the bathroom.
- Keep it away from children and pets and protected it from excess heat and light at all times.
- Do not share this with others even if their symptoms seem the same as yours.
From where to buy Strattera 10 mg online at a low price?
Buying Strattera online is not so difficult but when it comes to the original products at a low price you must visit the skilledmeds website. skilledmeds has the best effective medicines available at such a low price, and also you will get discounts and coupon codes on all your purchase. To place your order all you have to do is;
- Open the home page by clicking on skilledmeds.com
- Go to ‘SHOP’ section from the top
- Select ADHD and then click on Strattera from all of the given products.
- You will find all the variants available their
- Select yours according to your prescription
- Choose the amount and then click on add to cart
- By filling in the necessary information place your order
- For more detailed information you can contact us.
Usage Administration of Strattera 10 mg
- Be sure to take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Take this medicine once a day in the morning with or without food.
- Avoid breaking it and have it with a glass full of water.
- Use it regularly at the same time every day to get a fast good result, and get a refill before you run out of medicine.
- Regular heart rate, blood pressure, height and weight check-up is mandatory.
- People who have an allergy or a history of asthma, bronchitis or another breathing condition should not take it.
- Be careful, medicine should not get in contact with the eyes and skin. It can be dangerous. If it happens wash your eyes with water and contact your doctor for precaution.
- Do not share the medicine with others without a prescription, especially someone with a history of drug abuse.
- Over time your doctor may change the number of doses for better results.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking this pill.
- Strattera is a medication that can cause low blood pressure, fainting and dizziness. If you feel any of these effects while taking Strattera, stop using it and call your doctor as soon as possible to find out more.
- Storage of those medicines should be done properly. Flush the expired, leftover or expired medicines carefully.
- It is not allowed to use this medicine by someone under 6 years old.
- Do not sell or buy Strattera 1o mg illegally without permission.
Advice needs to be remember
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking Strattera. You may need additional monitoring to determine if you will be able to take this medicine during pregnancy or not.
- Avoid taking it if you are allergic to this medicine or if have anxiety disorder, severe heart or blood vessel problems, any history of depression, narrow-angle glaucoma, pheochromocytoma (tumour of the adrenal gland), mental illness, bipolar disorder, psychosis, suicidal thoughts or actions, low blood pressure, liver disease, seizure disorder or other pre-existing mental health conditions.
- Do not get this medicine in contact with the skin or eyes, it is very harmful. In case it happens wash your eyes clearly and consult your doctor immediately.
Strattera comes in 7 different strengths;
- Strattera 10 mg
- Strattera 18 mg
- Strattera 25 mg
- Strattera 40 mg
- Strattera 60 mg
- Strattera 80 mg
- Strattera 100 mg
What are the other alternatives of Strattera that could be used to treat ADHD symptoms?
There are many alternatives available that could be used on behalf of Strattera. All the medicines are approved by FDA and clinically proven to treat ADHD symptoms. Lisdexamfetamine, Concerta, Amantadine, Adderall XR, Methylphenidate, and Azstarys these medicines are some of them.
2. What should I avoid while taking Strattera?
Avoid drinking alcohol. It may lead to an overdose of this medicine, serious harm or death. Do not drive or operate machinery works until you know how this medicine will affect your body. And remember not to use other herbs, antibiotics, opioids, vitamins or medicines which may cause side effects if may get interact with Strattera. Do not drink fruit juice and other beverages including tea and coffee.
3. What are the negative side effects of the Strattera 10 mg pill?
Common negative effects include; Nausea, trouble having an erection, Insomnia, Vomiting, mood changes, Vomiting, constipation, feeling tired, upset stomach, Impotence, dry mouth, and loss of appetite. And serious effects include; trouble breathing, chest pain, feeling like you might pass out, erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours, dark urine, jaundice, new behaviour problems, aggression, and hallucinations. These are some of the side effects you may experience while using Strattera. Contact your doctor immediately in case you are suffering from the same symptoms.
4. What medicines may affect the effectiveness of Strattera 10 mg?
an antidepressant, asthma medication, a cold or allergy medicine such as pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine, Concerta, melatonin, omeprazole, gabapentin, and hydroxyzine are some of the medicines which should not get mixed with Strattera. There are also certain vitamins, herbs, and antibiotics available which also can cause severe effects. So avoid all of these or consult your doctor before using them.